Friday

June 3

Tom and I in bed.

So I’m lying here on my stomach watching Matt struggle with the storage situation under our makeshift bed. The roads have been bumpy along the way, things bounce around and things get jammed in between other things so when you need to take something out of the truck it’s never an easy feat. But Matt’s tough. He’s got it.

There’s a million mosquitos having a feista in the truck with Tom and me. Apparently bugs are bad in this area of the country. Rightly so I suppose since we are camped right beside one of the greatest lakes in the world (that pun was for you Holly). Yup, that’s right we are about a half hour outside of Sault Sainte Marie in Bastawaka, Ontario. I could hork a loogie from where I’m lying into Lake Superior. Awesome.

The drive today was fantastic and I believe Matt and I owe that in part to the delicious roasted turkey lunches Matt’s aunts made for us. I’m also sure the nice weather, well maintained roads and very little wind had a part in it as well. The GPS and I are even getting along a lot better today. It was a rough start but she’s been right on with the directions lately. I still hate that freaking voice though. Really, who sounds like that besides Jessica Rabbitt.

Anyway, I think Matt, Tom and I are going to try and figure out how to get comfortable and watch a movie in the back of the truck. Hopefully nobody will have to get up to pee because getting in and out of the truck with everyone in it is such a clusterfuck.

Well I suppose that’s enough for now. We all love you guys and miss you and we will be talking again soon.
xoxox

1 comment:

Natalie Jean said...

your puns are as funny as Hollys.....
I love this photo I want to kiss your face and tom's butt