Sunday

June 15

Today I bought a $3 bracelet made of wood and shells, made fun of hippies and ate a Caribbean veggie patty that I washed down with a drink called Ting. I also said 'that's hilarious' about 468 times, looked at the cutest little apartment and went to a birthday dinner at a Malaysian restaurant. And I may or may not have wished that a certain landlord who only wants to rent his house to a maximum of three adults because of hot water issues choke on his own tongue.

I've had a busy day.

So now that the weekend is over it's time to get to work. Here are some things I'm hoping to do this week:
  1. Bike around the Eastside with Matt looking for houses for rent
  2. Get a new phone number
  3. Look into volunteering at Women Against Violence Against Women or the Vancouver Rape Relief & Women's Shelter
  4. Meet up with a friend I haven't seen in 12 years
  5. Go see the Happening
  6. Polish up the resume
Now that my goals for the week have been put out there I'm leaving it up to all of you to harass me and make me feel guilty if I don't accomplish these. Hopefully if I'm not lazy, which I tend to be, I'll be updating regularly on the status of my goals and accomplishments.

Here's to making the most out of my days here in Vancouver.
xoxox

Also.
Huge hugs and kisses to my dad and two brothers on Father's Day.
Love you fart faces!

No comments: