Sunday

June 1


My sweet little ladybug, Natalie wrote me a beautiful little ladybug song and she agreed to let me share it with you. Enjoy.

goodbye song by natalie jean

o i didn't get to say goodbye
i'm happy that you didn't die
but i wanted to see you
before you made your big move

o charity you gave so much to me

so i cried in my morning tea
sang my songs in the saddest key
hope you know how much you gave to me
charity

it's a long road that you are on
to the new you've been dreaming of
i wish i was in that dream
you and i make a good team

charity for the giving now she's gone

did i take to much from you
you're the one i would run to
all those days and nights when i was blue
you would give me love

hope i gave you love in return
oh i hurts to say return
please return please return
come back and get me

charity for the giving now she's gone

guess sometimes you got to let go
but there's something i want you to know
you are the best of best for me
charity

o i don't want to make you cry
this is just the way i'll say goodbye
till we meet again on a coast
want you to know you are the one i love the most

charity you gave so much to me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this photo and love this song.
we all miss you.

kjslater said...

Hi Charity, Natalie sang this wonderful going away song to us on Sunday. We loved it!
I've enjoyed reading about your progress across Canada.
Hope you have a wonderful summer in beautiful British Columbia!
Karen