Friday

June 27

Today, I trimmed my bangs, ran over my sunglasses with the Trooper and put Tom in the shopping cart at Home Depot.

Yea, you read that right. It was cute at first and I was just trying to be efficient but then Matt got mad at me for being so ridiculous. See, dogs are allowed in Home Depot here and the first few trips with Tom were fun and he's always so good but this particular trip we were purchasing an entire house worth of supplies and it ended up being a giant clusterfuck. So to say the least Tom won't be coming on any trips to Home Depot for a while.

Anyway, today was another busy day. I finished cleaning the kitchen (finally) and now it just needs a couple of coats of pretty red paint. We also tore the bile colored plastic tiles off the wall in the bathroom and Matt and Nic started to lay the new white tile. The first coat of paint went up on my bedroom walls today. Tomorrow the second coat will finish it off and I'll be able to put together my bed.

Now besides finishing the bathroom and painting our bedrooms, the only thing left to do is sweep and mop the floors. There's other small things that need to be done and more walls that need to be painted but that can all wait until we are settled in. Now we just have to get the rest Nic and Cynthia's stuff moved from their little apartment and we'll be pretty much set.

Oh yea, and one of these days I have to start looking for a job. Feck.

Well, I'm off to drain the juice out of my blisters. I'm planning on saving all my blister juice in jar for Natalie. She likes that sorta thing.

Please send us lots of luck and love while we try to finish this stuff off!

Hugs and kisses.
xoxox

2 comments:

Natalie Jean said...

YUMMMMMMMMMM Blister Juice!
It's good for the something...
I'm mad at Matt for him getting mad about tom in a shopping cart! A Fucking Dorable....it is a wonderful mystery for me on how he got inside!
Home renovation nation I love that kindo stuff!
missssssssssssssssssssssss you
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Jodi said...

Hey lovely lady, just catching up on what you've been doing...such a busy bee! I'm very jealous over all the amazing food you've been devouring, and we're very excited about the new diggs....tomorrow is the move in day!! We can't wait to see the 'after' pictures eheheh Oh, two big pieces of news...I saw my first trucker bomb the other day and immediately thought of you, AND Isaac has his first tooth to bite you with!
miss you loads,
xoxoxo