Saturday

July 12

creepy polaroid we found in the basement

Today we got a free organ off Carigslist. Not like a heart or a lung but like, a Yamaha organ. We're all pretty excited and there's talk of starting a gospel band.

We opened up the back of the organ to look at the tubes inside and found a picture of a little Korean girl circa 1980's. It's weird because since we've moved into this place we've come across a few other weird and random photos. For example, we found an old Polaroid of this guy dressed in this cheap Santa Claus costume holding a puppy rottweiler with a huge German Shepard sitting beside them. Strange.

Other cool things:
  • Cynthia and I found a sweet short cut to my favorite grocery store
  • We went to the Trout Lake farmers market, which is just a few blocks from our place, and bought cherries, eggs and onions. There's also a guy who sells Thai stir-fry sauce that is quite possibly the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. Cynthia bought the peanut sauce. I was going to buy the yellow curry but I spent all my money on cherries. Sad face.
  • Tomorrow is the annual Dunfries Street block party. Cynthia, Matt and I are going to make cookies tonight for the event.
Ok. So I'm going to eat lunch and then I think we are going to the beach!!! I've been wearing my bathing suit for two weeks straight in anticipation of going to the beach and finally the day is here!

Hugs and kisses.
xoxox

1 comment:

Natalie Jean said...

Other cool things:
you in a bathing suit for 2 weeks

please send tom to me covered in thai stir-fry sauce