Wednesday

September 17

Hey kids. Sorry I had to delete the picture of my new haircut. Every time I looked at it all I could see was Spock from Star Trek.

So the only thing I have to say is that there are not nearly enough hours in the day, which I'm finding incredibly frustrating. And I'm currently suffering from premenstrual syndrome, which has turned me into an uber anal bitch. Yea, everything is annoying me. Like, a lot. So I'm locking myself in my room to do yoga, read my library books and watch foreign films until my rage and anger subsides.

So here I go. If you don't hear from me in a while it's because I've murdered someone for not putting a new role of toilet paper on the toilet paper roll or something mundane and insignificant like that. But hopefully it won't come to that.

1 comment:

Natalie Jean said...

bqi hear you sister
i am pre-menny super crazy
fuck
it's tricky being a woman