Monday

June 15

party

So Matt, Tom and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary of being here in Vancouver on Saturday. Yes, I probably celebrated more than Tom or Matt did but that is beside the point. We had a great little party at our house with all the new and old friends we've made here in Vancouver. We drank, stuffed our faces, swore excessively and kept our neighbours awake until 3am. It was a good night.

Aside from that not too much is new and exciting. Here's a quick run down of anything in my life that is remotely interesting, in point form of course:
  1. I missed David Sedaris give a reading at the CBC last week. This made me sad but seeing as I was deathly ill with what I am sure was the swine flu, there really wasn't much I could do about it.
  2. I rode my scooter around the alley way yesterday. It was SO MUCH FUN! I still have to get the transfer papers filed and buy some insurance before I can ride it around for real.
  3. I sprained my wrist last week while taking a sick day. Yes, I fell down the basement stairs. My wrist swelled up and had to be wrapped. It's funny because my dad is worried about me riding around on my scooter when really he should be more worried about me walking up and down my own stairs.
  4. I'm going to see Au Revoir Simone on Wednesday. They are one of my most favorites, so I am very excited and will most likely spend too much money at the merchandise table.
  5. Matt is working in the Okanagan Valley this week. I miss him.
Ok guys! That's it for now.
xoxox

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ONE YEAR?time goes freaking fast.

Shali said...

Big news! Happy 1 year! And happy skootering... I should hand over my moniker/e-mail address to you as there does not seem to be much hope of me getting a scoot anytime soon.

Oh dear - your wrist! Warm thoughts for speedy healing!

Poo about David Sedaris, but hurray for the concert!

xoxoxxox shal

Iam said...

Year 2009 is already in the last phase, and yes it will be remembered by all as it was a little dark and painful for many, now with the time clicking we are about to welcome a new year for which I name as "YEAR OF HOPE", as I feel coming year will bring more happiness and peace around the globe, and every one will be happy from day 1 of this year

Warm regards

Sandeep garg

HaYhEyHeY said...

Hello, I like your blog a lot. Nice skooter too lol. I hope you enjoy it lol. I also hope that you check out my blog as well, I am new here:
http://hayheyhey.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBdymtyXt8Y

Here is your David Sedaris fix...