Thursday

February 5

25 things you may not have known about me:
  1. I ate Doritos and a bag of mini Rolos for supper yesterday.
  2. I think This American Life is the cat's meow.
  3. I often spell the word, February, wrong. Although, I'm pretty sure that's a common mistake (really, does it need two R's?).
  4. I had crushes on two of my high school English teachers and almost all of my English professors.
  5. Literature gets me hot.
  6. I first heard the Cranberries' album, Everybody Else is Doing It, So why Can't We, in the summer of 1993 and it changed my life. I also became obsessed with road movies.
  7. My bed has flannel sheets on it. And a feather tic, which is apparently not a frequently used term (the word duvet can suck it).
  8. You probably make me nervous.
  9. I really liked the movie Sans toit ni loi by Anges Varda.
  10. The essay, On Running Away by John Keats had a really positive influence on my life. I still like to pull it out when I'm feeling defeated.
  11. I spend an unnecessary amount of time on this website.
  12. I once owned shares in a company called, University Girls Calender, Ltd. I made $250 off those shares and profited from the exploitation of college party girls from all over the Maritimes.
  13. I have a revolting obsession with the novel Lolita.
  14. I worry that I'm going senile.
  15. I think life as a Dryad could be kind of nice.
  16. I used to know a girl in high school who thought that bunnies laid eggs.
  17. 2002 was a really fun year for me.
  18. I tried to go see a movie the other night but failed.
  19. When I was nine I killed a frog because I wanted to have a funeral for him. I think I was about seventeen when I finally got over the guilt.
  20. Finch's Tea & Coffee House is my favorite place to eat in Vancouver.
  21. This is taking me a lot longer than it should.
  22. My feet stink.
  23. I would really love to have coffee with Holly at Steve-O-Reno's tomorrow.
  24. I once thought I would become a writer. Only I'd write about disgusting things, like splattered blood and smeared chunks of zombie limbs.
  25. I'm done.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As for No.24, you know there is a real market for that kind of stuff, eh.

Unknown said...

Allan? Who the hell is Allan?











Allan Todd Bengert, btw.

charity dawn said...

hey bro! thanks for stopping by!

charity dawn said...

ps-i still haven't given up hope on #24.

Natalie Jean said...

i knew all of this