Tuesday

January 6

Tired. So very, very tired. Yea:
  1. So far my new job is amazing. And exhausting. I'm engaged and learning a tonne. Actually, my brain is soaking up so much information each day it throbs with fatigue. I love it.
  2. Matt and I celebrated our 6th anniversary today. He took me to Burgoo on Main for supper. We had the stout and cheddar fondue, among other bites of delight (like french onion soup and Burgoo's special brew of beer). It was a nice night. Also - Go us for being awesome.
  3. I've started a scarf. It took me a couple of tries but I got it going and the stitches are slowly getting neater. One day I'll be knitting beautiful sweaters but until then it's ugly scarves for everyone!
  4. Hoping of going to my modern dance class at Habour Dance tomorrow, but I'm kind of letting my social anxiety get the best of me. I'll be really disappointed in myself if I don't go. Why would I be such a chicken?
  5. Oh. And, I may or may not have lice.
So, on that note, I'm going to go and knit a few more rows. Goodnight.
xoxoxox

No comments: